You will need:
½ KG of finely chopped chicken fillet or breasts
3 boiled, peeled potatoes
Fresh parsley (approx. 30 gr.)
Fresh coriander (approx. 30 gr.)
1 Grilled onion
1 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Pepper (black)
2 tsp Sweet paprika
1/2 tsp Ras –el- hanut
1/2 tsp Turmeric
1/2 cup of semolina/ Breadcrumbs/Matza flour
Let’s do it!
- Finely chop all the greens. Mix with the chicken breasts
- Add all the spices
- Add eggs and semolina.
- Add the onions in the end and mix well (add them in the end, to prevent the juices from coming out and making the mixture too liquidy).
- Heat up a pan, add some vegetable oil (canola oil would work just perfectly).
- Form small balls and fry on a medium heat until golden (about 5-7 minutes on each side)
- Serve warm as a main dish or in a sandwich with some pickled lemon and tahini sauce